My skills and expertise include:
- Providing time for movement, rest and self-care
- Emotional support and empathic listening
- Meal preparation
- Newborn care instruction
- Breastfeeding support
- Bottle feeding support
- Pumping guidance
- Sleep support and guidance
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Sibling care and transitions
- Community resources and referrals
My fee is $35.00 per hour, with a minimum visit of 3-4 hours, depending upon your location.
You may purchase the following packages in advance at reduced rates:
Welcome Home – 12 hours, $400.00
Extended Care – 24 hours, $720.00
Fourth Trimester – 48 hours, $1,350.00
P.S. Postpartum doula services are a wonderful gift! If friends or family aren’t sure what to do or get you to help you prepare for your new baby, suggest that they purchase one of the above packages.
Interested in learning more or scheduling a free initial consultation? Contact me and let me know a little about yourself.